The stories from Saxony-Anhalt are as diverse as the state itself. In our success stories we report on innovative companies, smart ideas, investments and people behind these success stories.
In the crisis, entrepreneurs, universities, research institutes and committed people in Saxony-Anhalt prove that they are agile, innovative and creative, they tackle and think in a modern way. HERE people with ideas change the markets, they find solutions and show that Saxony-Anhalt is a location with a future - even in difficult times.
Read here why researchers and developers always find a way, how doers pursue their goal and why forward thinkers set the direction.
- seleon gmbh plays its part in bringing relief to Covid-19 patients with its venti-lators. The company develops and manufactures many different types of med-ical technology products in Saxony-Anhalt. The Dessau-based business is one of nearly 120 companies in the sector who are experiencing consistent growth in Saxony-Anhalt.
- A medical technology start-up from Saxony-Anhalt is revolutionizing keyhole surgery
- Magdeburg start-up RAYDIAX develops the world’s first computer tomographs (CTs ) for cancer treatment
- Driving innovation and opening up opportunities in Saxony-Anhalt
29.10.2021 Solvay continues its success story with the production of ultra-high-purity hydrogen peroxideOne of the most modern production facilities in Europe can be found in Saxony-Anhalt
- DOMO Chemicals reduces its environmental footprint by developing new products
- At its site in Saxony-Anhalt, PURAGLOBE produces new lubricants from recycled engine oil in an environmentally sound and climate-friendly process
- Progroup puts sustainability into practice and environmental protection is part of its corporate philosophy. For around 30 years, the company has been following a high-tech green strategy based on the principles of zero waste and the circular economy that allows it to keep its use of valuable resources to a minimum.
- APK AG in Merseburg obtains single-variety plastics from waste with its Newcycling® process
- Magdeburg firm IT4Trade GmbH extends the service life of IT equipment