IMG supports events and conferences in and for Saxony-Anhalt for businesses, initiatives and associations. Below you will find an overview of these events from previous years.
- From 4 to 6 October 2023, IMG will be presenting itself together with numerous exhibitors to represent Central Germany as a business location at EXPO REAL 2023, Europe's largest B2B trade fair for real estate and investment.
- The international Bioeconomy Conference (iBC) claims to be the most important annual meeting place for business and politics in the field of the circular economy and bioeconomy in Germany. Only if we succeed in actually bringing the innovative power of the bioeconomy into production, onto the markets and to the customers, will the transformation to a sustainable economy be successful; this challenge is the focus of the conference.
- This project offers the opportunity to promote the region marketed by our federal states of Saxony-Anhalt and Saxony under the label "AIREA landing site for investors in Central Germany" even more strongly internationally, to address potential investors in a targeted manner with a focus on Smart Energy/Green Hydrogen and thus to exploit synergies.
We will use this opportunity to present our location together with our partners as an attractive location for investments in this area.
- The World Hydrogen North America 2023 will bring together over 500 hydrogen experts from the US, Canada and the rest of the world.
- The Investment and Marketing Corporation Saxony-Anhalt will present its services at Global Business & Markets. Visit us in hall 2 / stand D38/1.
07.12.2022 NETWORKING-EVENT: Brazilian Startups & German Companies of the Bioeconomy Location Saxony-AnhaltFrom 05 to 13 December 2022, the German-Brazilian Chamber of Industry and Commerce in Rio de Janeiro is conducting a market exploration trip for up to 20 start-ups and micro-enterprises from the bioeconomy sector as part of the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP).
- BIO-Europe, the partnering event that provides you with easy access to the global biopharma community.
- The Frankfurt Book Fair is one of the world's most important trading venues for printed and digital content in literature and publishing. Almost all important segments of the industry are represented at the Fair, presenting trade visitors and exhibitors with a holistic showcase of services.
- The decision-makers of the international real estate industry meet at EXPO REAL
- FlyPharma Conferences are aimed at forward-thinking individuals and businesses that are ready to uncover the potential in their pharma supply chains. The event offers an interactive platform to discuss current and future challenges within pharma and cargo.