- PerioTrap Pharmaceuticals awarded 800.000,00 EUR public funding for developing new drugs and delivery systems for treating periodontitis
- - Commissioning of new production line for patent-protected products
- Visit by Minister Prof. Dr. Armin Willingmann, County Commissioner Andy Grabner
und Deputy Mayor Stefan Hermann
- Strengthening of location and increase of local jobs
- Customized, biomedically applicable materials based on tropoelastin are being developed in a joint project by Skinomics GmbH from Halle, Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg and the Fraunhofer Institute for Microstructure of Materials and Systems IMWS. The material combines biocompatibility, durability, biodegradability and favorable mechanical properties similar to those of skin.
- The photovoltaic effect of ferroelectric crystals can be increased by a factor of 1,000 if three different materials are arranged periodically in a lattice. This has been revealed in a study by researchers at Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg (MLU). They achieved this by creating crystalline layers of barium titanate, strontium titanate and calcium titanate which they alternately placed on top of one another.
- WIPAG has put into operation a technical center for individual plastics recycling at its site in Gardelegen, Germany. With this investment, the recycling specialist is further expanding its technical capacities for the development and testing of products and processes on behalf of customers.
- Fit for the future: The company, founded in 2008, invests in state-of-the-art industrial computed tomography technology and thus strengthens the non-destructive testing of components for the automotive, foundry and aerospace industries.
- Tesvolt is now a shareholder in Stercom Power Solutions, a first mover in the field of inductive charging. The two companies want to join forces to expedite wireless charging of electric cars, buses and lorries to make driving electric even more convenient, efficient and economical. The expert in commercial energy storage systems, already the recipient of several awards for innovation, and the think tank for high-performance charging have found answers to as yet unresolved questions – like delivering sufficient charging power and finding the right parking position over the magnetic coil.
- _ New production facility is built in Barleben near Magdeburg.
_ The new location more than doubles capacity, giving customers even more choice and flexibility.
customers even more choice and flexibility.
_ Around 1,500 new jobs will be created on site.
_ Sustainability standards and automation technology round off the new building.
- Twinner has been able to attract two German prominent families, among others, as investors in its Series B financing round
- TotalEnergies announced the launch of the e-CO2Met project at the Hydrogen Lab Leuna together with the electrolyser manufacturer Sunfire, the Fraunhofer Center for Chemical-Biotechnological Processes CBP and the Fraunhofer Institute for Microstructure of Materials and Systems IMWS. Methanol can be produced from low-carbon hydrogen and captured carbon dioxide, which is an important approach to reducing climate-damaging greenhouse gas emissions. With the ambition to produce climate-neutral methanol on site, this demonstration project will integrate the various components required to this end, such as the use of renewable energy.