With its high demand for a special service, IMG offers modern public relations. In addition to press relations, which include answering inquiries but also active information through press releases, topic services or press kits, our communication channels run through the websites, the Infocenter or the social media channels.
An important part of communication is personal contact and shared experience: IMG therefore offers media professionals on current business and tourism topics, group press trips and supports journalists as well as bloggers and influencers in conducting individual research trips.
Feel free to contact us.
- FlyPharma Conferences are pleased to announce that FlyPharma Europe is returning as a live, in-person event in 2022. Taking place in Leipzig, Germany on 19-21 September, FlyPharma Europe will bring together a global audience of (bio)pharma logistics professionals to discuss and debate the latest supply chain challenges and industry best practices.
- Home to a thriving bioeconomy and rapid advances in green hydrogen, Saxony-Anhalt is showing the world what true sustainability looks like
- Around 6.4 million tonnes of goods passed through the inland ports and transshipment terminals of Saxony-Anhalt in 2021.
- State secretary in the Ministry for the Economy Dr Jürgen Ude has presented a grant to the HYPOS hydrogen network. The network, which has more than 150 members, has been carrying out research since 2013 into the innovation potential of green hydrogen along the entire value chain. In the period up to 2032, HYPOS will receive a grant of two million euros made up of funding from Saxony-Anhalt and the German government.
- DOMO Chemicals, a global leader in engineered material solutions and fully integrated producer of PA6, announced today the successful delivery of 5 million metric tonnes of caprolactam at its Leuna site.
- he Fraunhofer Institute for Microstructure of Materials and Systems IMWS in Halle (Saale) has been awarded as one of "Germany's most innovative companies" for the fourth time in a row. The Fraunhofer Center for Silicon Photovoltaics CSP is also represented with the highest rating in this ranking, which is compiled by the business magazine »Capital« in cooperation with the market research service provider »Statista« and is based on surveys among industry and innovation experts.
22.02.2022 TOP 100-Innovator 2022: One of Germany's most innovative companies comes from Saxony-AnhaltThermHex is one of the top 100 most innovative companies in Germany.
- Secretly and quietly, the two founders Sebastian Meinecke and Ramon Thomas mastered a decisive milestone for us at the end of last year. A select group of top-class business angels invested a seven-figure sum in Urwahn to give the company wings in all areas!
- What is claimed to be the world's largest solar power plant on the roof of a soccer stadium is now being built in Freiburg in Southern Germany. Starting in May 2022, the energy contracting partner of SC Freiburg, badenovaWÄRMEPLUS, a subsidiary of the municipal utility company badenova, will iexecute the project with modules supplied by Swiss photovoltaic company Meyer Burger.
The Californian company Intel wants to build two state-of-the-art semiconductor plants in Magdeburg – the first on the European continent for this American corporation. The investment volume is 17 billion euros.
Ice cream manufacturer Florida-Eis in Berlin plans to build Germany’s first carbon neutral ice cream factory in Schönebeck on the outskirts of Magdeburg, creating 250 jobs.
These are just two of numerous examples in Saxony-Anhalt, which show: HERE, the thinking is focused on sustainability and saving resources. We have compiled further examples for you in an attached press kit. We’re also happy to talk to you about this.
At the Zerbst Regenerative Energy Park, GETEC green energy GmbH is building a plant to produce 100 percent green hydrogen: Saxony-Anhalt is a pioneer in building a hydrogen economy.
As part of his summer bicycle tour, Sven Schulze, Saxony-Anhalt's Minister of Economics, Tourism, Agriculture and Forestry, visited Dow ValuePark Schkopau, where he was honored as a "Center of Excellence".
The power of nature: Green Gate Gatersleben, a place of the future Plant biotechnology and plant genome research in the heart of Europe
Premiere: 12 Places of the Future and IMG launch joint skilled worker campaign "Find your future HERE."
We have compiled further examples for you in a press kit. We would be happy to discuss them with you.