26.11.2019 Investment of up to EUR 30 million creates around 250 new jobs in the Magdeburg-Barleben region, underscoring the importance of Saxony-Anhalt for electric mobility.Completion of the new building planned for 2021
- New biodegradable rods promise to provide better treatment for periodontal disease. Researchers from the Institute of Pharmacy at Martin Luther University Halle-Wittenberg (MLU) have re-combined an already approved active ingredient and filed for a patent for their invention together with two Fraunhofer Institutes from Halle.
14.11.2019 AMG ADVANCED METALLURGICAL GROUP N.V. STARTS BASIC ENGINEERING FOR A LITHIUM HYDROXIDE REFINING PLANT IN GERMANYAMG Advanced Metallurgical Group N.V. (“AMG”, EURONEXT AMSTERDAM: “AMG”) today announced its subsidiary, AMG Lithium GmbH, Frankfurt, has commenced basic engineering for a “battery grade” lithium hydroxide facility. It has applied with Investitionsbank Sachsen-Anhalt, Germany, for a governmental grant for the construction of a lithium hydroxide refining plant to be located in Elsteraue/Zeitz.
- Topping out ceremony in Haldensleben: Wünsch presents funding agreement with a value of 4.95 million euros to Seraplant
29.10.2019 Center of Excellence for the fine chemicals and pharmaceuticals industry: Saxony-Anhalt showcases its convincing sector expertise at the CPhI 2019Chitosan, pharmaceutical analysis, investment services and Centers of Excellence at the Saxony-Anhalt stand of IMG in hall 12.1 // stand H20
- The IT service provider Dataport officially opened its new location in Halle today.
- The metalworking industry and foundries in particular consume extreme amounts of energy and thus produce large amounts of CO2 as well. In the future, light metal foundries will be able to cut their energy costs related to production by as much as sixty percent and CO2 emissions by as much as eighty percent. A new technology developed at the Fraunhofer together with other partners will make this possible.
- Willingmann: "Venture capital is an important growth driver for our economy"
- bmp Ventures invests a seven-digit amount with the IBG funds in the Legal Tech Startup LAWIO
- bmp Ventures invests with the IBG Venture Capital Fund III in the eCommerce company X-Trade, one of the leading independent online retailers in the fashion sector in Germany. The company will receive 3 million euros.