29.10.2019 Center of Excellence for the fine chemicals and pharmaceuticals industry: Saxony-Anhalt showcases its convincing sector expertise at the CPhI 2019Chitosan, pharmaceutical analysis, investment services and Centers of Excellence at the Saxony-Anhalt stand of IMG in hall 12.1 // stand H20
- The IT service provider Dataport officially opened its new location in Halle today.
- The metalworking industry and foundries in particular consume extreme amounts of energy and thus produce large amounts of CO2 as well. In the future, light metal foundries will be able to cut their energy costs related to production by as much as sixty percent and CO2 emissions by as much as eighty percent. A new technology developed at the Fraunhofer together with other partners will make this possible.
- Willingmann: "Venture capital is an important growth driver for our economy"
- bmp Ventures invests a seven-digit amount with the IBG funds in the Legal Tech Startup LAWIO
- bmp Ventures invests with the IBG Venture Capital Fund III in the eCommerce company X-Trade, one of the leading independent online retailers in the fashion sector in Germany. The company will receive 3 million euros.
- IMG Managing Director Thomas Einsfelder and the employees of the IMG - Investment and Marketing Corporation Saxony-Anhalt mbH say "NO" to anti-semitism, racism and discrimination.
02.10.2019 Foundation for New Sewage Sludge Recycling Plant Laid in the Bitterfeld-Wolfen Chemical ParkThe investment costs for this plant amount to approx. EUR 80 million. 15 new jobs are created. The start of commissioning has been scheduled for summer 2021, and regular production is intended to commence at the end of 2021.
- On 30 August, Dr Oliver Seidelmann and Dr Volkmar Wendisch, the two managing directors of ChiroBlock GmbH, opened the new kilo lab in the technology & start-up centre in Wolfen along with their employees and project partners.
- New equipment, new laboratories: Opening ceremony of the extension building