07.10.2012 Minister-President Dr. Reiner Haseloff attends opening ceremony of a new Nordlam GmbH manufacturing facility in Magdeburg."The northern industrial area in Magdeburg-Rothensee represents successful structural change in Saxony-Anhalt.
- Saxony-Anhalt to present first rate locations at the EXPO REAL from 8 until 10 October 2012 in Munich
- The Fraunhofer Chemical-Biotechnological Process Centre (CBP) was opened today in Leuna in the presence of the German Chancellor, Dr. Angela Merkel.
- Saxony-Anhalt is to become the European centre for fuel cell development
- Henning Schorisch, Q-Cells SE’s insolvency administrator, transferred the photovoltaics company Solibro GmbH to its new owner. All of the just under 400 jobs are to be maintained.
- Minister for Science and Economic Affairs appeals to the sector to focus more on research and development, and user-oriented products.
20.09.2012 Foundation stone laid in Ballenstedt - Kuhmichel Recycling GmbH invests around four million eurosBallenstedt. "We believe that Ballenstedt in Saxony-Anhalt offers the best possible conditions for Kuhmichel group capacity expansion. For ourselves and our current and future staff, we are hoping for strong business with a sustainable, environmentally-friendly, specialist plant", said managing directors Dirk Grundei and Kerstin Knein at today's laying of the foundation stone for Kuhmichel Recycling GmbH.
- MAHREG Automotive is implementing a number of new projects as part of the regional initiative ELISA. These are presented in the latest issue of the innovation cluster newsletter.
- Both the Prime Minister of Saxony-Anhalt, Dr. R. Haseloff as well as Finance Minister Jens Bullerjahn insisted on starting officially our new 6th factory which we’ve been very pleased about.