Saxony-Anhalt at Med-Tech Innovation Expo
Saxony-Anhalt is presenting from 15 to 16 May at the Med-Tech Innovation Expo in Birmingham, Uk as a business and science location for medical technology.
Visit us on site in hall 2 / booth J52.
MedTech in Saxony-Anhalt: Innovative methods in the field of medical technology
Innovative prostheses, surgical robots, telemedicine – the opportunities provided by medical technology are revolutionising diagnosis and treatment. Companies from Saxony-Anhalt are at the forefront of the development and manufacture of innovative products in medical technology.
- For 75 companies in Saxony-Anhalt, medical technology is one of many areas of activity. This area employs around 2,200 people
- The broad portfolio ranges from production (e.g. plastic tubes, diagnostic analyzers, ambulance vehicles, cryo technologies) over hard- and software (e.g. medical imaging, telemedicine, medical software) up to services (e.g. gas sterilization, reprocessing of medical devices, distribution)
- In the Halberstadt (Harz) region, the focus is on plastics. The location has cluster potential.
- The Neuromedicine Centre in Magdeburg is currently focusing on the most up-to-date equipment in medical technology..
- Science, business and the InnoMed e.V. network want to establish a telemedicine platform and integrate technological approaches in heart attack care systematically into the rescue chain.
- businesses: Primed, EKF Diagnostics, Sonotec, Human Diagnostics, Medtronic (Covidien), Hasomed, Novoplast Schlauchtechnik, Ascamed, MR Confron