InnoTrans is the leading international trade fair for transport technology and takes places every two years in Berlin. Sub-divided into the five trade fair segments Railway Technology, Railway Infrastructure, Public Transport, Interiors and Tunnel Construction, InnoTrans occupies all 41 halls available at Berlin Exhibition Grounds.
Saxony-Anhalt will be present for the first time with a joint stand in Hall 11.1, Booth 205 from 18th to 21th September 2018 at InnoTrans in Berlin.
At the joint stand of the federal state, small and medium-sized companies from Saxony-Anhalt present innovations and application examples in the area of sustainable energy production and energy supply. The state of Saxony-Anhalt offers an important support in this area to enable small and medium-sized enterprises to gain access to new markets.
With the organization of the joint stand of the federal state, an important economic contribution is made by implementing the entire preparation, execution and follow-up of the fair by IMG. The Investment and Marketing Corporation Saxony-Anhalt (IMG) is commissioned by the Ministry of Economic Affairs, Science and Digititalisation, and works with funds from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).
- Bischoff Federnwerk und Nutzfahrzeugteile GmbH
- Elektro-Thermit GmbH & Co. KG
- ELH Eisenbahnlaufwerke Halle GmbH & Co. KG
- ETQ Eisenbahntechnische Anwendungen GmbH
- Gedack Rohrsysteme GmbH
- KRAIBURG Relastec GmbH & Co. KG
- KROMA Füllstandsmesstechnik GmbH
- MBQ GmbH
- MINDA Industrieanlagen GmbH
- Molinari Rail Systems GmbH
- MSG GmbH Ammendorf
- NET-TREND Fischer & Partner KG
- OBS Oberbauschweisstechnik GmbH
- PLR Prüftechnik Linke & Rühe GmbH
- Railistics GmbH
- Schraubenwerk Zerbst GmbH
- Silbitz Group Staßfurt AWS GmbH
- SLV Halle GmbH
- TEGUMA GMBH
- Verkehrs Industrie Systeme GmbH
Increasing global demand for mobility, the resulting infrastructure bottlenecks, growing environmental pressures and dwindling oil deposits require innovative, pioneering traffic solutions. Energy-efficient, low-emission vehicles, manufacturing technology and intelligent, multimodal traffic systems will define the future market.
With its high-performance supplier industry for automobile manufacturing and its application-oriented research, Sachsen-Anhalt has the competence to develop sustainable solutions.