April 12-16, 2021
In its Corona year, the industry's leading trade fair continues on its path to becoming a digital event. From AI and robotics to logistics IT and materials handling technology to batteries and fuel cells: Under the guiding theme of "Industrial Transformation," industry thought leaders will present their technologies and ideas for the factories, energy systems and supply chains of the future.
Hannover Messe 2021 presents itself as a digital and international showcase of industrial innovation with plenty of features.
Saxony-Anhalt is digitally present and participates with the following formats:
- Business dating: Get in touch digitally with colleagues from the investor service during Hannover Messe.
>> Click HERE to get in contact with us at Hannover Messe
- Live streaming: As part of a talk round, we focus on current topics.
"New Mobility" and "New Energy" have picked up speed and Saxony-Anhalt is in the fast lane. The battery boom is creating an atmosphere of optimism and Saxony-Anhalt - as a traditional chemical location - is developing into a competence center for batteries.
More durable, more powerful, more cost-effective, much lighter and sustainable - battery expertise has its home in the German State of Saxony-Anhalt:
- Vision of Saxony-Anhalt, Integrated Battery Location with Competencies in Automotive & Chemical Sectors. Marc Pappert, Head of Investment Services IMG Saxony-Anhalt
- Chemical Park, Basic Material Competence Lithium. Max Fuhr, Commercial Director and authorized representative of Bitterfeld-Wolfen Chemical Park
- Interlocking Science & Business - Automated Testing & Assembling Systems. Dr. Ingo Benecke, Managing Director HORIBA FuelCon
- Startup Expertise: Increasing the Range of Batteries - Dr. Marcel Neubert, co-founder NorcSi
- Connecting & Supporting: Battery Expertise in Saxony-Anhalt. Thomas Einsfelder Managing Director IMG Saxony-Anhalt
Here you can find more exhibitors at HANNOVER MESSE from our federal state:
Universities and research institutions from Saxony-Anhalt will also digitally present their current projects on the topic of "Research for the Future":
Contact for press inquiries:
Press Officer IMG Saxony-Anhalt
phone: +49 391 568 9971
We bundle news, background information and photos from HANNOVER MESSE 2021.
HERE we set mobility in Motion.
The mobility of tomorrow is being conceived and tested in Saxony-Anhalt. HERE, components, systems and technologies are being developed as advance development for the automobiles that the OEMs will create tomorrow. And HERE procedures are optimised for new, manageable, and rapidly implementable technologies.
HERE is where advanced progess comes into play.
In Saxony-Anhalt, production is interlinked with state-of-the-art information and communication technology.
HERE we move batteries forward.
Saxony-Anhalt is ideally positioned as a location for battery cell production in Germany - from battery chemistry and material production to battery development and testing.