Saxony-Anhalt at HANNOVER MESSE 2018
Get new technology first.
From 23th to 27th of April, 2018 more than 6,000 exhibitors from 70 different nations and more than 200,000 professional visitors meet at HANNOVER MESSE, world’s leading trade fair for industrial technology.
Industry 4.0 has arrived at the real world. HERE, concrete application examples, unique solutions for the interlinking of the energy-economic value addes chain, ambitious start-ups and new markets will be presentet.
At the joint booth of Saxony-Anhalt, small and medium sized business will present innovations, solutions and application examples.
Visit us in Hall 4 / Booth G05.
- Integrated Automation, Motion & Drives
- Digital Factory
- Industrial Supply
- Research & Technology
The presentation of the state is completed by the participation of universities and colleges in the joint Central German research booth “Forschung für die Zukunft” (“Research for the future”).
Exhibitors from Saxony-Anhalt
Further exhibitors from Saxony-Anhalt
- ADDINOL Lube Oil GmbH
- Duropan Alliance GmbH
- envia Therm GmbH
- Fraunhofer-Institut für Fabrikbetrieb und - automatisierung IFF
- Fraunhofer-Verbund Produktion
- Fuchsberg Electric GmbH
- FuelCon AG
- HYPOS - Hydrogen Power Strorage & Solutions East Germany e.V.
- IFAK Institut für Automation und Kommunikation e.V.
- SONOTEC Ultraschallsensorik Halle GmbH
- Hochschule Anhalt - Forschungs- & Technologietransferzentrum FTTZ
- Hochschule Magdeburg-Stendal
- Martin-Luther-Universität Halle-Wittenberg
- Otto-von-Guericke Universität Magdeburg
Press information about HANNOVER MESSE 2018
We bundle news, background information and photos from HANNOVER MESSE 2018.
ERDF funding at the joint stand
With its joint stand, the state of Saxony-Anhalt offers important support in this area in order to give small and medium-sized enterprises important access to new markets. With the organization of the joint stand, an economic contribution is made by the IMG realizing the entire preparation, implementation and follow-up of the trade fair. The Investment and Marketing Company (IMG) acts on behalf of the Ministry of Economy, Science and Digitisation and works with funds from the European Regional Development Fund (ERDF).