Take a picture: cultural & creative industry in Saxony-Anhalt is a young, multifaceted and dynamic sector. Just like a painting emerges from dots and lines, creative minds are increasingly overlaying our state with a network of efficient companies.
Design, games, art, architecture, film and media: fantasies become reality here!
Magdeburg and Halle (Saale) are increasingly developing as urban centres. Their universities shape the creative landscape: thoughts on the Elbe River are flowing more towards software and games, and more towards the fields of media (the sector with the highest turnover), design and art on the Saale River. And there is a unique marketplace for service providers and customers at www.kreativ-sachsen-anhalt.de.
- Many small agencies around the higher education institutions in Halle (Burg Giebichenstein), Dessau (Anhalt University of Applied Sciences) and Magdeburg (Magdeburg-Stendal University of Applied Sciences)
- A creative scene for young specialists, networked well together – “Together, we are one monster agency!”
- Focuses: interface design, usability, product design, 3D visualisation and advertising
- Agencies from Saxony-Anhalt work for well-known companies all over the world
- High levels of creativity, efficiency, flexibility and pragmatism
- Filming location for films such as “Goethe“, “1½ Knights“, “Lumber Kings“, “Willenbrock“, “Liebe Mauer“...
- Animation scene in Halle, including the European Animation Masterclass (a European education initiative for the next generation of animators)
- Overview of the creative industry: www.kreativ-sachsen-anhalt.de