EU and Federal States adopt New GRW Regional Aid Map for Germany
Corporate investments in Saxony-Anhalt may also be financially supported to a high degree in the years ahead. This emerges from the new regional aid map for the joint task "Improvement of Regional Economic Structures" (GRW). Apart from a few remote boarder regions, the state of Saxony-Anhalt will continue to have one of the highest funding rates in Germany.
- Maximum funding rates of EU structural funding depend on the size of the company. Maximum funding rates:
- Large companies: up to 10%
- Mid-sized companies: up to 20%
- Small companies: up to 30%
- New business locations and investments in expansion are eligible for funding.
- Large company
- Mid-sized company
- < 250 staff
- annual turnover max. € 50 million or annual balance sheet max. € 43 million, taking into account any investments, contracts etc.
- Small company
- < 50 staff
- annual turnover or annual balance sheet max. € 10 million, taking into account any investments, contracts etc.
- Construction of business premises (new investment);
- Realisation of an expansion investment
Diversification of commercial sites
- New permanent jobs created or existing permanent jobs secured
- Eligible investment: 750,000 euros per new job created / 500,000 euros per job secured for initial investments and investments in growth
- Development of new or innovative products and processes
- free tailor-made qualification, practical training also in the future employment position
Grant for payroll costs for "innovation assistants" (SME)
- Loans for medium-sized enterprises from Investitionsbank Sachsen-Anhalt
- Loans for start-ups from Investitionsbank Sachsen-Anhalt
- Mezzanine loans from Investitionsbank Sachsen-Anhalt
Incentives available for:
- Investments (e.g. in sites and buildings, construction work and machinery)
- Advance financing of grants and allowances
- Spending on research, development and innovation
- Up to 70% guarantee for investment loans
- Active and silent partnerships to increase capital