News around Saxony-Anhalt
As manifold as the federal state are the news and stories from Saxony-Anhalt. In this newsletter we report on innovative businesses, smart ideas, investments and on the people behind the success stories.
By registering you will obtain our Newsletter Invest by email on a regular basis via e-mail. It will keep you updated of the latest news in and around Saxony-Anhalt. You will also find a download version on this website.We hope you enjoy reading our Newsletter Invest.
- The recycling machines of Doppstadt Calbe GmbH from Saxony-Anhalt are used worldwide, in Fukushima, Japan, for the rehabilitation of the lagoon in Venice, all over Europe after hurricane Kyrill 2007 or after hurricane Katarina in New Orleans. The company was named "Hidden Champion" by the WirtschaftsWoche and the University of Sankt Gallen.
- Selected information from Saxony-Anhalt can be found HERE.
- In Germany there is a road that leads to milk and cheese. Farms and cheese dairies in Germany have joined together to form the "Milk and Cheese Road” (Milch- und Käsestraße) – a road which also runs straight through Saxony-Anhalt.
- Ideas that meet with sustainability and tradition: Saxony-Anhalt's food industry hits the taste buds
- Over 350 products from 55 suppliers are now "Typical Harz". The networking between the Harz Tourism Association with producers and creative professionals in the "Cross Innovation" support programme, which is unique in Germany, has enabled the cooperation to be intensified. The many positive spin-off effects have also awakened the interest of other regions.
09.01.2020 A bomb of vitality from the Altmark region meets ketchup in the tradition of the Deep SouthThe Culinary Star Box is a package of enjoyment from Saxony-Anhalt
- Digitalisation is providing the opportunity for more efficient work-flows in the healthcare sector and for higher patient satisfaction – an area of application in which the company Innocon Systems GmbH has considerable experience. The company based in Tangermünde develops innovative software solutions for hospitals.
- The INKAs, from the Chair for Intelligent Catheters at the Otto-von-Guericke-University Magdeburg, are making a name for themselves with award-winning innovations for image-based therapies. Their in-house InnoLab IGT (Image Guided Therapy laboratory) is a close companion from the initial idea through to the start-up.
- Haynl-Elektronik GmbH in Schönebeck (Elbe) focuses on the development and manufacturing of medical technology for treatment methods in which electrical stimulation and biofeedback training are used. For the innovative small business from Saxony-Anhalt, research collaborations are indispensable if it is to assert itself on the national and international market for medical technology.
- Plastic hoses are an indispensable part of medical technology. From injection tubes to intelligent catheters, the products are becoming increasingly sophisticated. Novoplast Schlauchtechnik GmbH in Halberstadt is a specialist in this field and a development partner for the manufacturers of medical devices.