News around Saxony-Anhalt
As manifold as the federal state are the news and stories from Saxony-Anhalt. In this newsletter we report on innovative businesses, smart ideas, investments and on the people behind the success stories.
By registering you will obtain our Newsletter Invest by email on a regular basis via e-mail. It will keep you updated of the latest news in and around Saxony-Anhalt. You will also find a download version on this website.We hope you enjoy reading our Newsletter Invest.
- Global interest in environmentally friendly and cost-effective water purification technology from Saxony Anhalt
- eBay Enterprise opens new European logistics centre in Halle
- Interstarch Deutschland GmbH invests a further 25 million euros in production facilities
- Fraunhofer CSP develops solutions for efficient, cost-effective and reliable solar modules
- Saxony-Anhalt’s State Energy Agency wants to dispel fears of the unknown - efficiency and the protection of resources are not the devil’s work
- The future potential of energy and resource efficient production
26.05.2015 Highly efficient chemistry and the sparing of resources: Italian investments are bringing them together at Zeitz Industry Park in Saxony-AnhaltWith a modern cogeneration plant for its production of adipic acid, Radici Chimica is keeping step with the future
- “Chlorine should be produced where it is used”, says Stefan Kauerauf, plant manager of the Dutch AkzoNobel Group at the chemical park known as Chemical Park of Bitterfeld-Wolfen in the south of the German federal state of Saxony-Anhalt. The company with 70 employees operates a chlor-alkali electrolysis plant based on the membrane process as well as plants for production of hydrogen chloride, hydrochloric acid and sodium hypochlorite.
- At the EXPO, the large-scale conservation project “Middle Elbe” is a model for natural eco-systems
08.05.2015 The Swiss mail-order pharmacy Zur Rose supplies the whole of Germany and Austria from here1.2 million packages with pharmaceuticals set off on a journey from Saxony-Anhalt every year