News around Saxony-Anhalt
As manifold as the federal state are the news and stories from Saxony-Anhalt. In this newsletter we report on innovative businesses, smart ideas, investments and on the people behind the success stories.
By registering you will obtain our Newsletter Invest by email on a regular basis via e-mail. It will keep you updated of the latest news in and around Saxony-Anhalt. You will also find a download version on this website.We hope you enjoy reading our Newsletter Invest.
- Swiss firm Vitruvia GmbH is Europe’s leading specialist in cleaning systems for surgical robots, and has now relocated its head office to Schönebeck
- Startup Torque3 in San José, California and Sachsenring Bike Manufaktur in Sangerhausen are tinkering with a bicycle – for neurorehabilitation
- Startup InLine-Med develops products for optimized image-guided interventions
- Halberstadt is the only mid-sized town in Saxony-Anhalt. Yet its growth is above average. Some 200 companies – many of them in the medtech industry – have taken up residence in the town’s six business parks. Thanks to close cooperation between businesses and the local authorities, efficient decision making is a major factor in the town’s growth trajectory. But that’s just one of several assets in Halberstadt’s favor.
- Halle-based software company celloon GmbH is developing special mobile apps for the healthcare market
- Immune modulator IMU-838 – a next-generation active substance
- IDT Biologika in Dessau-Roßlau specializes in the development and production of viral vaccines
- Elektro-Thermit GmbH & Co. KG is a medium-sized company in Halle an der Saale and the largest subsidiary of the Goldschmidt Thermit Group. It is the global market leader for special rail network maintenance services and a "Hidden Champion" from Saxony-Anhalt.
- Researchers from Saxony and Saxony-Anhalt are now planning a facility that could soon be used to convert waste into synthetic fuels in Leuna, a centre of the chemical industry.