News around Saxony-Anhalt
As manifold as the federal state are the news and stories from Saxony-Anhalt. In this newsletter we report on innovative businesses, smart ideas, investments and on the people behind the success stories.
By registering you will obtain our Newsletter Invest by email on a regular basis via e-mail. It will keep you updated of the latest news in and around Saxony-Anhalt. You will also find a download version on this website.We hope you enjoy reading our Newsletter Invest.
- Immune modulator IMU-838 – a next-generation active substance
- IDT Biologika in Dessau-Roßlau specializes in the development and production of viral vaccines
- Elektro-Thermit GmbH & Co. KG is a medium-sized company in Halle an der Saale and the largest subsidiary of the Goldschmidt Thermit Group. It is the global market leader for special rail network maintenance services and a "Hidden Champion" from Saxony-Anhalt.
- Researchers from Saxony and Saxony-Anhalt are now planning a facility that could soon be used to convert waste into synthetic fuels in Leuna, a centre of the chemical industry.
- The recycling machines of Doppstadt Calbe GmbH from Saxony-Anhalt are used worldwide, in Fukushima, Japan, for the rehabilitation of the lagoon in Venice, all over Europe after hurricane Kyrill 2007 or after hurricane Katarina in New Orleans. The company was named "Hidden Champion" by the WirtschaftsWoche and the University of Sankt Gallen.
- Selected information from Saxony-Anhalt can be found HERE.
- In Germany there is a road that leads to milk and cheese. Farms and cheese dairies in Germany have joined together to form the "Milk and Cheese Road” (Milch- und Käsestraße) – a road which also runs straight through Saxony-Anhalt.
- Ideas that meet with sustainability and tradition: Saxony-Anhalt's food industry hits the taste buds
- Over 350 products from 55 suppliers are now "Typical Harz". The networking between the Harz Tourism Association with producers and creative professionals in the "Cross Innovation" support programme, which is unique in Germany, has enabled the cooperation to be intensified. The many positive spin-off effects have also awakened the interest of other regions.
09.01.2020 A bomb of vitality from the Altmark region meets ketchup in the tradition of the Deep SouthThe Culinary Star Box is a package of enjoyment from Saxony-Anhalt