The 7th International Bioeconomy Conference is taking place from June 6th to 7th 2018 at the German National Academy of Sciences (Leopoldina) in Halle. The two-day event under the motto “Bio meets Economy – Science meets Industry” offers interesting lectures on the topics of:
(1) social-economic issues of the Bioeconomy
(2) challenges and chances within the forest based Bioeconomy
(3) plant productivity for a growing Bioeconomy
(4) the pathway to success with biotech products
(5) research highlights funded by BMBF (Federal Ministry of Education and Research)
The partner region 2018 will be Scandinavia. In addition to that we will discuss results and approaches of the Bioeconomy Model Region of Central Germany in special subsessions and lay a higher focus on networking opportunities such as on our networking dinner after the first conference day at 7:00 pm.
Please feel free to forward this invitation to anyone who might be interested. We would be delighted to welcome you at the conference.
D-06120 Halle (Saale)
FON: + 49 (0)345 / 1314 2731
FAX: + 49 (0)345 / 1314 2729