The Investment and Marketing Corporation Saxony-Anhalt was exhibiting at the following trade shows in the last years. Click to find out more.
- CPhI 2019
- Frankfurter Buchmesse 2019
- gamescom 2019
- transport logistic Munich 2019
- HANNOVER MESSE 2019
- automechanika Shanghai 2018
- CMEF Autumn 2018
- Intersolar Europa 2018
- CEBIT 2018
- Battery Japan 2018
- HANNOVER MESSE 2018
- transport logistic China 2018
- InnoTrans 2018
- The bioeconomy has broad-ranging approaches for plant research, for agriculture and forestry, for the chemical and plastics industry, the energy industry and innovative materials. The 5th International Bioeconomy Conference in major topics represents new issues and insights.
- From 24th to 26th of May, Saxony-Anhalt will lay out its future forward potential in the electric mobility sector and represent itself as a prominent investment location in the center of Germany at CIBF 2016 in Shenzen.
- At the joint booth of Saxony-Anhalt, small and medium sized business will present just these innovations, solutions and application examples. Visit us in Hall 4 / Booth G05.
- The largest incoming workshop for Destination Germany
23.02.2016 - 25.02.2016 CHECK-IN FOR SUCCESS. Saxony-Anhalt – business location for medical engineering.Continuing to establish Saxony-Anhalt as an innovation and business location in Malaysia and Singapore, the Investment and Marketing Corporation of Saxony-Anhalt is organizing an investor conference about medical engineering, which will take place in Malaysia and Singapore.
- CPhI worldwide is one of the world's largest and most important business events for the pharma industry.
- Under the patronage of the Ambassador of Israel in Germany, SE Yakov Hadas-Handelsman, and the Prime Minister of Saxony-Anhalt, Dr. Reiner Haseloff, the conference "Reformation and Israel - yesterday, today, tomorrow" will take place on 30 and 31 August 2015 in Lutherstadt Wittenberg.
- The Hannover Fair is the world's biggest industrial fair. It is held on the Hanover fairground in Hanover. Typically, there are about 6,500 exhibitors and 250,000 visitors.
- CeBIT is the world's largest and most international computer expo. The trade fair is held each year on the Hanover fairground.
- Together with the Logistics Initiative Saxony-Anhalt, the Logistics Alliance Germany will present the logistics industry and location at the China International Logistics and Transportation Fair 2011 in Shenzhen, China.