The British economics magazine “The Economist” writes that a service is anything “that cannot fall on your feet”. In Saxony-Anhalt, the corporate services branch is above all one thing: a job engine - especially in the ICT industry! The first contact centre in Saxony-Anhalt opened in 1996 with 40 employees. Today about 11,500 people are employed in 95 call centres.
Six companies from Saxony-Anhalt are represented among the TOP 10 in the ranking of contact centres in Germany provided by the trade journal “CallCenterProfi”.
In the past 15 years, Saxony-Anhalt has evolved into a successful contact centre location in Germany.
- The average annual growth of corporate services in Saxony-Anhalt was 1.5% for the period 2000 to 2012.
- The share of corporate services in the overall gross value added in the same year was 64.8%
- The turnovers of corporate services in Saxony-Anhalt have grown at a rate of 2.4% between 2004 to 2011.
- The share of corporate services in all companies in the state is 68%.
- The turnover per company as well as turnover per employee also increased. (source: Nord/LB)
Successful corporate services companies in Saxony-Anhalt
- BOSCH Communication Center
- regiocom GmbH
- Simon & Focken
- Sitel GmbH
- arvato services Magdeburg GmbH
- walter services GmbH
- buw customer care operations Halle GmbH
- Dienstleistungscenter-Center Halle GmbH (ADAC)
- Regiocom sales service GmbH
- Transcom Worldwide GmbH Halle
- arvato services Halle GmbH
- Sitel GmbH
- Burda Direct
- People2People.de GmbH