IMG Saxony-Anhalt at CMEF Autumn 2017 in Kunming/China
From 29 October to 1 November 2017, Investment and Marketing Corporation promotes the federal state of Saxony-Anhalt as attractive business location for the medical engineering and life science industry at the China Medical Equipment Fair (CMEF) in Shenzhen/China.
The CMEF is one of the largest trade fairs for medical equipment, medical technology and services in Asia and takes place twice a year. For the autumn fair about 3.000 exhibitors are expected.
Visit Saxony-Anhalt at the German Pavilion in Halle 10, Stand 0E08
Best prospects - ideal investment location for medical engineering
The medical technology in the German state of Saxony-Anhalt has evolved in the last 10 years to a highly innovative, highly technologised industry and shows continuous growth. In innovative conjunction with the local metal working industry, electrical engineering, the plastics industry as well as IT-technology, the medical technology industry in Saxony-Anhalt provides future-oriented and intelligent solutions for the Life Science market. The approximately 75 companies in the state with about 2,200 employees work closely with the outstanding science and research and development landscape. Many companies in Saxony-Anhalt have established themselves worldwide. International leading-edge science projects like the research campus STIMULATE, which is focusing on image-guided, minimally invasive tools for the diagnosis and treatment of specific diseases, have established here.
- at the heart of Europe: Saxony-Anhalt is located at the center of the EU, the world's largest integrated market
- quick start: short approval procedure and support for investment
- medical engineering network: Close cooperation between companies and research institutions in the InnoMed cluster for medical engineering
- life science agency: BMD industry network provides services for companies involved in life sciences, thus strengthening the industry in the federal state
- skilled personnel: Specialist staff potential with over 55,000 students at 10 universities and higher education institutions as well as a large number of interdisciplinary courses, such as biotechnology and medical engineering
- attractive landscape: High degree of acceptance of the pharmaceutical industry in Saxony-Anhalt